[HUU] WARPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yunka Izumi

Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty Yunka Izumi

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:19 am

1161:
Spring: Trained Shape shifting: +4xp
Summer: Practiced Guile + 4xp
Autumn: Farmed rice +2xp
Winter : Servant +2xp

1162: Leant Bow +8xp
Summer: Learnt Latin from teacher: 18xp
Autumn: farming +2xp
Winter: Servant +2xp

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty 1163:

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:45 am

1163:
Spring: Training with Tanto, (21xp)
Summer: Adventure, trading, but made no profit, so in debt. Robbie bailed me out in return for a favor. (5xp)
Autumn: Worked on the farm, growing rice. (2xp)
Winter: Worked as a servant. (2xp)

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty 1164:

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:48 am

Spring: Rice farming (2xp)
Summer: Worked as a servant, (2xp)
Autumn: Worked as servant, (2xp) to pay teacher
Winter: Learnt Latin (15xp)

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty 1165:

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Spring: Worked in the farm. (2 xp)
Summer: Worked as servant. (2 xp)
Autumn: Practiced Etiquette. (4 xp)
Winter: Practiced Etiquette. (4 Xp)

Last edited by Nathaniel Lowe on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty 1166:

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Spring: Worked as a Servant. (2 xp)
Summer: Worked in the Farm. (2 xp)

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty 1166:

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:09 am

Autumn: Find out what the Black Dragon Yakuza is up to. its been a while since I kept tabs on my father. So I did a bit of digging. It turns out that their operations have stalled somewhat. i have no idea why, but this...isn't normal. i'll have dig some more. Things could be bad. The last thing this country needs is a mad power grab. (Adv-5xp)

Winter: Well I've found out why the black Dragon has stopped. Mo deals are going ahead, so no money, no pay, no work. And why is this? One of the runners in black market has disappeared. Completely vanished. No sign of him. With out him, no more dealing with the Black Dragon. I wonder what happened to him? (Adv-5xp)

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty 1167

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:18 am

Spring: Rice farm (2xp)

Summer-Servant (2xp)

Autumn (Well, I've found out what happened to the runner. He's dead. and Buried under a yew tree close by...this can't be a coincidence. I'll..I'll have to tell someone about this. Someone who'll take this seriously.

Winter: I've spoken to Abalard. I told him everything. Who i am, Why I'm here. he mistakenly believes that my father is keeping tabs on. I'm trying to keep tabs on HIM. The only thing that bastard ever did for me was take away my childhood, and in return carve the Dragon into my back! I'll kill them someday, but first, I need to attend to this. I won't let my father take way my second life, not this time, not as long as I breath! Abalard seems...cautious, I'm not sure he considered this a threat. I wanted to inform the council. This is not a coincidence, and if we don't find out whats going on soon, I think I'll go mad. Maybe I misjudged my choice. My Father is a dangerous man! Magi are powerful, but even the mighty fall to the silent dagger from the night! And I will not let my father takeaway anything else that I hold dear!. (Not yet a quest done, nor conversation resolved.)

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty 1168:

Post  Nathaniel Lowe Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:04 am

Spring. I spent this season working as a servant. i also served during the wedding...That's it! I'm resolved. I can't let my father destroy one more thing that I love...I don't care if this death has nothing to do with me, but I have to know! They have to be safe... (Servant, 2xp)

Summer: Farming (2xp)

Autumn: (Adventure, Investigating family) Will find out-

Nathaniel Lowe

Back to top Go down

Yunka Izumi Empty Re: Yunka Izumi

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum